size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

1KPride - BisexualHomebodyStudentSamhain 2022
11-27-2022, 11:40 PM

Fia was much more reserved when it came to eyes meeting forms of each other but she was much more open in personality as she grew older. As Stolas showed the eagerness to meet her again and closed the distance between them she couldn't help but wag her tail, and giggle just a little. "Shhh," She started through that quiet chuckle, looking up at the ancient stone pillars where her raven was perched looking down that them with a side eye. He wasn't so quick to jump up and fly back to Elysium as if Fia was in danger, she wasn't at least.

Her head picked up to sneak a peak around as he had asked if there was anywhere particular she wanted to settle down, and as was fitting to her she took just a few steps around behind the pillars they had met before. Something about the familiarity is what maybe drew her in, but there was no big meaning behind it.

She took a gentle lay down into her spot, patting her paw next to her for him to join though she was sure he wouldn't be far behind. It was then she had a more clear and focused look at the items he wore and maybe felt just a tad jealous but Fia felt she was beautiful just as she were. Maybe she'd have some cool or fun things to wear one day, especially for battle she thought. Rolling sideways onto her back, she arched in a little stretch before finding herself comfortable and looking up at the clear autumn skies above them, "Alright Starboy," speaking as if she was moving an entire spotlight onto him, "I hope you give me something fascinating."

"Fiametta"

Fiametta is an !M rated! character for highly Sexual themes. Please Discord me if you have concerns and please read at your own risk.