size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - BisexualTeacherOverachieverDouble MasterStudentSamhain 2022
11-28-2022, 05:57 AM

Andy feels heat rushing to her cheeks as the plum and fuchsia pup lets out a gasp at her sudden appearance. Ears flatten against her skull in embarrassment and a sheepish, apologetic look settles over her young features. The stranger drops the herbs in her mouth and the purple girl takes a small step forward, ready to offer the pup help, if she needs it. This unknown pup is nice and a soft smile appears as Andromeda listens to the girl’s words. A gentle chuckle bubbles out as the question is turned back to her and the sneaky pup shuffles her paws.

Pale blue eyes look around them as Andy once again speaks, her tones still soft as she says, “I’m exploring. See, I’m visiting with my family.” Looking back to the girl, the purple pup offers a small shrug and lopsided grin as she says, “I’m Andy. Say… if you don’t have all these cool plants then why don’t you want to take more than that?” Lavender paw juts out to gesture at the meager amount the other girl had plucked, curious as to why the stranger hasn’t gathered more if they don’t have them. Head tilts slightly as she offers a questioning look, a warm smile still on her lips as she talks to the older pup.

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Andy has an Eastern Chanting Goshawk named Aquila and two Snow Leopards named Leo and Gemini. They are always nearby.