gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
11-28-2022, 04:27 PM

Thryi was pleased when the male took her prying positively. A nod and then a chuckle confirmed as much. A swish of her tail displayed her pleasure in this as she listened to his response. The first words out of his mouth drew a thick grin from the woman. A small laugh of her own was heard as she began to speak, "You have no idea." Thyri nodded as he accepted her proposal of a spar and even offered to allow her the first move. The babe sucked her teeth slightly as she thought it over for only a moment before shrugging, "I'd be a fool to deny an advantage... Especially since I have no intentions of losing." The Viking stared at her opponent with a tad bit more attitude, she was ready to brawl.

With that the Trygg femme settled into her usual defensive stance. Ears flicked back, eyes squinted, and lips curled upwards slightly. Thyri's striped hackles rolled upward to protect that precious flesh beneath and she evenly distributed her weight between four sturdy legs. Lastly, she dipped her head down a tad and flagged her tail to align her spine, assisting in balance and mobility. After a moment or two she was prepared and focused on steadying her breathing.

Thyri had to work with what she had. This male was taller and heftier then she was. Thus, the babe definitly had speed and agility on her side. Thyri would have to make this a dance and try to be swift with her assaults. - The fight began as she broke out in a sprint. Careful with her footing and taking the path with the least amount of leaf coverage as possible. This led her to his right side and thus she decided to try and dart past his frontside and aim a quick bite to his back right leg, just above the elbow. Her intentions would be to get a quick snap in and then squirm away, if possible. It would be totally possible for her opponent to stop her, but she'd try.

Thyri vs Alaois for Spar
Round 1/??
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Beginner Hunter