An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
11-30-2022, 06:44 AM
Hattori sighed, his shoulders tensing for a moment before they relaxed as he exhaled. The truth was long and storied, thoughts and feelings he hadn't cared to vocalise to anyone, kept them stored away in the back of his mind as though they were secrets to take to the grave. It wasn't quite so serious any more, the dust had settled and what was done was done, but he knew he'd left cracks in his wake. That some would always judge and question the choices he'd made in life, might even call him an enemy for them.

"It is my birthright to lead." That was the short and simple response, what ought to be written in the annals of history. But Tenshi was smart enough to know that was a political response, she'd no doubt see it for what it was. He raised his gaze and watched the leaves above, saw them flick as the raindrops fell upon them. "Though I suppose many believe that. It was after the long night, it made me think and I decided that my life was not as it should be."
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]