size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
11-30-2022, 12:36 PM
He didn’t believe he could ever forget the dark parts of his life, but that was the price he would pay for the mistakes he had made. As his beloved Aslatiel said, he couldn’t live in the past. Not when he had such a bright light like Aia to take care of. She was growing up too fast for his own liking, but he wouldn’t take any moment he got for granted. She would always be his baby, but like everyone, she would grow up one day. For now he’d enjoy her sweet sleepy expression and her darling innocence.

”I’m glad, you’ll have plenty of energy for the day.” Which Aia was understandably curious about. She stole his heart all over again as she tilted her features and looked up at him adoringly. Indy had to stop himself from pulling her into another tight squeeze. ”Well, we could just go have lessons, or we can go on an adventure.” He prompted to gain her curiosity. ”I lived close to here when i was your age, I thought you might want to see it. Maybe we’ll find some old garden patches.” And most certainly he would find a whole lot of old memories.

Indigo Arcturus Fatalis

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.