size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze Participant
12-05-2022, 11:16 AM

It would not take long for her call to be answered. And it was no surprise to her that Bellamy, herself, had answered. Keeping a neutral expression on her features, Celeste waited for the other leader to approach and introduce herself. Unsurprised that she was met with grace and diplomacy, Celeste dipped her chin in a respectful manner before speaking for herself. "A pleasure, Bellamy of Foi, I am Celeste Akizora, Mistress of Ethyria from the Boreas desert region," her lips turn slightly into a smile. Introducing herself in such a formal manner was still new and actually kind of fun. Not every day someone gets to say they lead a pack, right?

"I was recently down south visiting a neighboring pack and decided to make myself known as I venture back up toward home," Celeste pauses as she regards Bellamy in a closer way. Larger, as most wolves were, and older by at least twice her age, she could see the wisdom that lingered along the other female's features. "I don't plan on making alliances or causing trouble as my pack and I lead a rather relaxed and laid-back lifestyle, but I do hope to host some events in the future," she pauses again to allow the information to sink in for a moment. "Basically, friends or not, I want to be on good terms with as many packs as possible," her shoulders tense for a moment as she awaits Bellamy's response. Being diplomatic was still a learning curve for her and she hoped to not be making a fool of herself.