gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipTreat 2019
12-05-2022, 10:51 PM

It did not take long for Ezra to arrive, and when he did Memento Mori offered him a small smile. They had a long task ahead of them, but she was sure that, together, they’d be able to pull it off. “It will be, but we can do it! The bushes should thrive better once we get the leaves out from under them too.” She didn’t know a lot about plants but she figured that the bushes had to be getting choked by the dead leaves. She moved one of the rakes over to Ezra, giving him the one with the longer handle, before glancing around.

“I’m going to start up there, near the elderberry bushes there. Feel free to start wherever we’re going to be at this a while.” She chuckled. As he spoke again Meme gave a nod. “That’s what I’m hoping for, anyway. I’m not really sure what we can do about the piles, but one step at a time, right?” Meme grabbed her rake and padded over to her designated area for clean up, fumbling with the object a little as she started to get into the motion of pulling the leaves back toward herself.

"Talk, 'Think.'

Unless ICly stated otherwise assume Memento Mori's companions, Jacques and Rein, are not with her.