ardent

Welcome To The Murder Party

Pack meeting/recruitment

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (629)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
12-05-2022, 10:55 PM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2022, 11:42 PM by Medusa. Edited 1 time in total.)

She had won. It was an easy fight, in her opinion, anyway. The half-blind bitch seemingly didn't have what it took to keep her crown, and Medusa could only assume that the lack of skill from Recluse was likely the reason she had never, ever seen her fight and was likely the reason Recluse had opted to show her "mercy" by just releasing her, avoiding Medusa's attempt at freedom fighting altogether. While Medusa was far from the strongest, she was not afraid to take up any challenge that came her way. Her whole life she had lost some and won some. And she knew it would continue to be that way. She wasn't one to boast nor act like she was invincible because truth be told, she knew nobody was. Everyone fell at some point. So for now, she'd enjoy her surprise victory.

She sauntered over to the lands she decided she'd claim, gathering the kids she had stashed away in the area before finding a nice spot atop a nice, flat rock before throwing her head back and calling for those she had claimed, those who were interested in joining, as well as staking her claim on these lands. When she finished her call, she waited. She didn't expect her claimed captives to show up, and if they chose to run like she had seen Ichor do, then so be it. Let them jump the gun! They were just putting themselves in a spot far worse off. They were still hers, and she'd have a megaton of fun tracking them down. And besides, if they wanted to start the games early without finding out what her plans were for them, that was on them. They weren't slaves, but they were still a part of Insomnia. For now. She giggled as she thought about her prospective hunts. Already she knew the bitches husband and youngest litter would need to be tracked down, and that one she had seen making a run for it, of course. Who else? She wondered.

This was going to be fun.

OOC// open to those looking to join. Habari captives who decide they're gonna make a run for it, that's fine and well. But be prepared for actual consequences ;) Mandatory for all others (with the exception of those who have personally DMed me!) Deadline to post 12/14!

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: