An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
12-06-2022, 03:13 PM

The day is just beginning for the young Carpathian family as everyone rustles awake for the day. Rudyard has had to sacrifice sleeping in past noon and Fern has given up some of her early mornings so that the family can raise as one. The couple herd their children downstairs, making sure that all of them eat before rushing off to do what they want. However, before they can all disperse, the gray woman pulls aside Kipling and Rudy, pulling them along with her as she ushers them outside.

Being born with only three legs does not seem to slow little Kip down but she still adjusts her pace to adjust for his shorter stride. With a smile on her pale lips, Fern says, “Alright! I have something special planned for two of my favorite wolves! Have you noticed how everyone is getting into the cleaning spirit? Well, I know just how we can help!” Once they are outside, she leads the way out to where the pack’s alpacas are housed, talking as she goes, “The barn where the alpacas sleep needs a good mucking out and we are the ones for that job!”

She remains cheery as they go, darting a glance and small smirk at Rudy as she tries to read what he thinks of her plan. Little Kip easily keeps pace with his parents and the trio enter into the huge barn. Several stalls line the sides and she pulls the boys toward the back where piles of hay and tools to clean stand. Fern looks first to Rudy and says, “Rudy, grab some rakes for us please.” Next, she directs her gaze to Kipling and adds, “Kip, grab one of the empty sacks. We are going to put the dirty straw in there. Ready?” The smile never leaves her face as she beams at two of the great loves in her life.

"Fern Carpathius"

Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.