gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
12-06-2022, 05:16 PM

Kore seemed eager enough to agree to train with them and Bellamy felt a flicker of excitement as his eagerness. The woman was delighted with the idea as well. Maybe if everything went over well Kore would even like to train with her little ones when they would be born. He was relieved to hear that he hadn’t done anything to the pups, and Bellamy gave a nod. Really, she should have been more mindful about fighting while she was pregnant. But the woman wasn’t always one for planning ahead. The she-wolf was more of a, wing it sort of individual, who did the best she could on impulse.

At Kore’s next statement Bellamy gives a nod. “Sounds fun to me! I’d love to be able to spar with you again. It’ll be a treat to see how your skills grow while we’re apart.” Bellamy rumbled. Hopefully, the boy would work on his abilities while he was out wandering. She would have left things at that, but he asks about the pack she plans to make and Bellamy chuckles softly. “I’m actually on a pilgrimage to find suitable lands. I’m leaning towards somewhere a bit warmer than the North though if I can. Not ruling out Auster, either.” At the moment she wasn’t entirely sure where the pack would be raised, but…

“Just keep an ear out for us. I’d love if you came to visit, and if you are ever in need of a home, Ethne would welcome you with open arms.” The femme told him. “For now though, it may be better if I get to moving. Thank you, Kore, hopefully you’ve enjoyed this part of the day as much as I have.” The femme dipped her head and turned away, preparing to leave unless the yearling were to stop her.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.