size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
12-06-2022, 11:44 PM

He made his way into the castle for the first time in a long time. He hadn't been in here since Talis had been here, and he couldn't say that nostalgia had hit him like it probably should have. The castle was different than he remembered, the colors and banners and everything that he remembered was different. Save for the things that couldn't be changed, but still. He wandered around a good bit, and eventually made his way up the flights of stairs until he came upon the third floor. This was where he used to reside, and he wondered if his old room had become occupied...or if it was still empty. The answer for that came soon enough.

As he walked down the hall, he spotted one of the Hallow's newer members peeking into a room, and as he drew closer, he realized it was his. Well...his old room, anyway. It wasn't his now anymore, hadn't been for years. "I see you found my old room. Looks like it could use a bit of dusting..." He grumbled, glancing briefly at the pup.

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!