size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
12-07-2022, 12:06 AM

He had spent a significant amount of time with Claire since...well...since she was practically born. Her family had been almost like his own, and he had been loyal to them for as long as he could remember. More loyal to them than his own blood had ever shown him. After Avalon's death and the rise and fall of several packs, and with time ravaging on and taking him with it, he realized he wasn't getting any younger. Not only that, but his feelings for Claire were becoming more and more each day. He didn't know when they started...perhaps a year or so ago. Perhaps longer than that. He had initially chalked it up to simple protectiveness of her because of his loyalty to the Ancora family, but...he began to realize it was not the case. He had a feeling that Claire felt similarly, and although they shared a den and platonically slept together, their feelings for one another had been growing.

They had a good talk the other day. A serious talk...and despite their age difference, it didn't seem to matter to either of them. Of course, he did have his limits. No way in hell would he ever consider this with someone who wasn't even of age, but Claire was an adult and capable of making her own rational and sound decisions. The Armada male always considered himself as fearing nothing...but...he had to admit...he did fear losing her. And he feared leaving her...the day the inevitable final breath came...he didn't even want to think about that now.

Oh, and he supposed he feared judgment from those around him. If they judged him and Claire for their age gap...what it would matter to them though? It's not like it affected anyone else. Still, the thought gnawed at his mind here and there, but if they wanted to take the next step, he needed to inform the Aegis.

He crossed the threshold into the castle courtyard, seeking out Artorias to speak to him.

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!