Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
12-07-2022, 03:04 PM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2022, 03:05 PM by Thyri. Edited 1 time in total.)
italics=Swedish

The heat swallowed Thyri up as she paced in the sand. Really, she would have to find some shelter soon. Her Viking blood was curdling under the gaze of the sweltering sun. Is this what Hel was like? Hopefully she'd never find out. - It wasn't long before that inky figure came into view. For a moment she considered the chance it was a mirage. But, as her cousin grew closer a smile spread across her lips. If it was an illusion it was a damn good one. "You found me." Spoken in their native tongue. Thyri nodded as the distance between them closed. "Of course I did Cousin." The babe let forth a laugh as she moved to press their chests together and nuzzle his scruff, "So are you, old man."

Thyri took a step back with that joyful smile staining her features. She looked around for a moment before connecting her gaze to his. "What are you doing in this wretched place?" Surely her Cousin did not enjoy the climate? With that inky black pelt and the Viking blood flowing through his veins. She required an explanation. "I've got sand in places I never thought possible, Víðarr." Another boisterous chuckle was heard as she awaited his answer.