Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipStudent1K
Snake Eyes
12-07-2022, 04:18 PM

As Seere arrives, the earthen toned pup greets her with a smile and the girl's own smile grows. Introducing herself, the pup gives her name and the small healer bows in respect to the young Klein. After Verity reassures her that she is okay, she gives a nod of understanding and allows the tension that she didn’t realize had been bunching the muscles in her shoulders to fall away. A flicker of something flashes across the earthen pup’s face before she talks about her mom and wanting healing lessons.

The smile that has been on the small healer’s lips blooms into a beaming grin as Seere says, “Oh you’re a healer too! That is great! We can start healing lessons anytime you would like. In fact, I was just going to collect some herbs for the pack’s store. Would you like to join me, Verity? I can teach you a couple things while we work!” Outside of her sister and mother, the young girl has not given healing lessons but the prospect of having a student is exciting. Tail wags lazily behind her as she thinks of things to share while reminding herself not to overload the pup with too much.

"Seere Abraxas-Destruction"

Seere has a male Pallas's cat named Paunch and a female barn swallow named Aisling. They are always nearby.