Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
10-17-2013, 01:47 AM

The wraith didn't have a death wish far from it and she had a plan; to mold him into something she could use. Her own plaything, a killer waiting at her beck and call. It would take some time to perhaps get him to that point but she had more then enough time to do so. He was the perfect one to do this to; Oddity wasn't what the phantom was looking for. He as already a pawn and for her half-brother Isar if things were going to go along smoothly for her self the dame needed someone quite able to do her bidding when such was called upon. However that didn't mean the wraith was afraid to get her own paws dirty; far from it.

Smirking ever so softly as he spoke again projecting that anger at her unable to keep it back. ?I have my reasons for doing this and my my, what threat's we spill oh so freely from that trap of yours.? The dame took on a taunting and almost mocking voice as that body once more danced away from his lunging jaws; shifting to the left and passing him easily. While he maybe slowed down by the rain and mud she had a less difficult time due to her own much lighter form compared to his. That tail was lightly grace along his side as her form would delicately yet quickly pass his own and out of danger. Facing him once again; she simply waited for what els he had to throw at her.