size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Crys

Pride - LesbianPride - Demisexual
12-07-2022, 06:32 PM

As much as a part of her wished for Venom to fold immediately and give her everything she wanted, Pleione had never expected that. A part of her would even be disappointed for it to be easy now, after so much work. She waited, listened, nose bobbing in tiny nods. A challenge. The hardest part would be finding an opponent- for as much time as she’d spent among the Ashen now, she could call them her compatriots, but none among them as a friend. Socially, most of them were strangers save their name and face, learned in passing.

For a moment, she despaired. Were there any among her experienced packmates who she could reasonably hold her own against? Must she defeat them entirely, or was it enough to prove she was determined to try? These weren’t questions she wanted to share with Venom, not at the risk of looking weak in front of her. It was possible her choice of opponent would be factored into her worthiness, after all.

When it all boiled down to it, though, she was ever-thirsty for a challenge. She would simply have to treat it like everything else in her life- like failure wasn’t an option.
“Of course,” she said. “If I can’t stand shoulder to shoulder with Ashen’s greatest, what right do I have to call myself one of them?”