size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
12-07-2022, 09:30 PM

The maned wolf agreed to the hunt, and Greed grinned as he nodded. "Then welcome to the hunt," He murmured as he returned to his task of testing and prepping the sapling. He would need something to tie into it to use it as a snare...and just as he was about to go look for something to use, she pulled out some leather cordage and offered it to him to use. "This will work, thank you," He grabbed a length of it and pushed the sapling enough until it was bent over, and as he held it in place, he began to weave the leather cord through the thin branches near the top of the sapling. It was springy enough and definitely strong enough that if a goat were to get caught in the snare, it wouldn't be able to pull the sapling away let alone break it if it tried to get away.

With that first part done, he used his body to keep the sapling where he needed it as he scraped up a piece of wood, notched it with his teeth, and stuck it into the ground where he then placed the looped cord onto the notch. Slowly, he let his weight off the sapling before inspecting the trap. It was rough, he had to admit. Definitely needed to work more on perfecting these traps, but he was sure the goats wouldn't even really notice when the two predators were gonna be hot on their heels. "Alright, that should work. Whenever you're ready, we can get started."

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!