size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
12-07-2022, 11:31 PM

He was out on patrol early in the morning, feeling better today after talking with Claire. He felt like some weight had lifted from his shoulders, and there was an extra spring in the old man's steps. He was nearing the end of his patrol, his stomach beginning to grumble from the cardio workout. Breakfast was in order, but instead of heading into the castle or taking from the pack's stores, he was in the mood for a quick hunt. Spring was in auster, and he noticed all sorts of prey animal signs. Rabbits especially. While they weren't the most nutritious sort, one or two would hold him over for a few hours at least. Maybe he'd opt to make rabbit stew instead...that sounded better anyway.

Nose to the ground, he tracked the trail of one for a few yards before he heard rustling in the bushes. Checking his surroundings, he noted a lot of dropping and even some half-eaten berries. Blue gaze searched the undergrowth, and sure enough he heard some rustling again in several different spots.

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!