Master Fighter (270)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Critical Block!The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterPride - GayMammoth Hunter
1KHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
12-08-2022, 01:04 PM

Plague grinned as Venom told him that the trip was good, but then added that he was likely more curious about what happened on the trip. "Guilty," he agreed with a chuckle and waited eagerly for the answer. He knew there was really only one reason Maverick would be asking all those questions and looking for something so specific to Venom so if he hadn't proposed then Plague would be shocked. It turned out his assumptions were right on the money though and finally Venom confirmed his suspicions, declaring that Maverick had indeed proposed, showing some of that girlish excitement that he didn't often see from his sister. His grin widened, his tail wagging against the fur they were sitting on as he replied, "Ha! I knew it!" He laughed joyfully, Venom's excitement over the turn of events certainly contagious as he celebrated with his sister.

Plague leaned in to wrap Venom in an embrace, giving her a firm squeeze. "I'm so happy for you, Venom," he told her genuinely and after a moment he leaned back again, his paws resting on her shoulders as he found her gaze with his. "Are you happy?" Once she confirmed that she was then he gave her another grin, adding, "Then that's all that matters. You know how protective I am of you, but I can tell he's been good for you. I don't know if I've ever seen you smile as much as you have since you started seeing Maverick. As long as he keeps making you smile then he's fine by me." He probably knew Venom better than anyone and maybe the changes were subtle to anyone else, but he could see the night and day difference between how she was now and how she had been when Hattori was in her life so even though he might have qualms with Maverick's more wild and crass side, he had been a positive influence on Venom's life so he was happy to welcome the man into their family.

He sat back again, his expression perking up a bit as he asked with a growing grin, "So, when do we get to start planning your wedding? Are you going to let me make you and Maverick some accessories for the occasion?" It had been great fun making the outfits he and Void had worn for their wedding and the accessories he had made for Briar and Artorias for theirs so perhaps his sister would humor him and allow him to do the same for her.

Plague Abraxas-Destruction