size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
12-08-2022, 02:50 PM

Bowen grinned, happy that their conversation elicited a smile out of her somewhat somber sister. Ash reminisced of old times, saying that she had thought so much about their time as pups and Bowen could relate. Probably more than any of their siblings, actually. The copper marked fae wanted to tell Ash just why she could understand, but this was her sisters time; not hers. So she merely nodded and waited for Ash to continue.

Ash spoke next of staring at the sky and wondering if the rest of them were looking at them too. Bowen tensed for just a moment, brows furrowing before they smoothed and she continued to listen. That one struck very close to home. Often she had lain awake at night wondering that exact same thing. Wherever she was in the world, she wanted to believe that they could all still stare at the same stars together.

Again the conversation shifted, though this time the segue was a little less smooth. 'The woman' Ash said, prompting Bowen's head to cant slightly to the side in question. Ash continued and the smaller woman's mouth tightened into a hard line for a moment before she sat up on her haunches and pulled her sister into a firm embrace, their chests pressed together. "I'm sorry, Ash," she spoke softly, barely above a whisper. "I'm sorry that we had to go through such hard trials, but I have to believe that it's made us stronger. Nothing can break us now." Ash didn't know of Bowen's time of enslavement, but the caramel fae couldn't help but include them both in her beliefs.

"Bowen"
[Image: gSBkYSG.gif]Bowen Arrow Carpathius [Image: 2cnsALh.png]