Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
12-08-2022, 06:24 PM

A lot crossed through her mind, perhaps she indeed was being silly for waiting in a place that had been her home for her entire life. But a side of her made her feel like she abandoned them for her own benefit. But maybe she was just putting too much hate on herself. Anyways she ended staying there, unsure about if she had the right to cross without being let first. Luckily the Aegi, someone she considered family as much as she did with every Hallow's wolf. Ears were in alert, and so did her eyes. Paying attention to anyone approaching.

A soft smiled formed as the shape of Artorias approached her way, she accepted his nuzzle, doing the same but shy. She was nervous and unsure, kind of shameful for leaving. "Mighty Aegis." She laughed, saying that with humor behind. A side of hers that remined the same after all these years. "I have also missed you all! I couldn't stop thinking about home, even being far away." She admitted calmly. "I enjoyed the travels, but I am here to return home. I think I will be fine now! I just..felt bad with myself. But I am sure i will be fine here with you my family." She commented as shyly as she came, she stepped in. To make her return official.

""