Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
10-17-2013, 02:44 AM

The brute would remain silent and a brow would raise yet something drew her attention as it came closer, an odd feline of some sort proved to settle it self between his limbs a companion perhaps? But her gaze drifted back to the silent brute as she waited for him to say something and when nothing was forth coming the wraith would indeed wonder briefly. ?I could find a great use for one like you; killing doesn't bother me in the least as it would weaker minded and hearted souls that wander this place. The weak all have but once place to be, beneath the strong doing our bidding or perish.? Weakness wasn't something the women accepted at all from her self or from others. Here however the women would have to make an acceptation due to his blind rage.

Flicking an ear as the dame took a step towards him simply testing his reaction it was all he would dare to cross for the moment. ?I can offer a contract of a sort if you wish or would you desire something else?? Of course while he maybe sensible she was willing to negotiate things with him; knowing she'd have to take care and time to patch and mend the wounds the one he lost had left behind.