gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
12-10-2022, 08:42 PM

Bellamy was quiet, listening as the other alpha introduced herself. Celeste Akizora, the Mistress of Ethyria, a pack in the desert reason of Boreas. At this Bellamy dipped her head respectfully. Huh, so perhaps a new pack had formed since she went through the lands and picked up on different packs. But rather than interrupt Celeste to congratulate her on the forming of the pack, she remained politely silent, slowly easing down to the earth as the woman explained the purpose of her arrival at Ethne’s borders. Her ears twitched thoughtfully, but other than that, Bellamy didn’t betray what she made of Ethyria’s Mistress’ words.

“I’m glad that you’ve made your way to our borders. I’ve been meaning to go to each pack myself, and establish relations of sorts myself.” Unfortunately, dealing with the setup of the pack, as well as worrying about Saga’s well-being, had prevented her from doing much in that regard. As she spoke she focused on the other alpha. Celeste was younger than herself and bore a lighter build. She was mutated, just as Gavroche was, though she bore horns rather than wings.

“I can appreciate your honesty, Mistress Celeste. If you will cause Ethne no harm then we will respect your pack in the same way. We do not plan to cause chaos among the other packs ourselves, we just wish to survive.” They would do what they needed to in order to achieve that, but not all packs or lands needed to have threats from the pack if they needed resources. And Ethyria was already in harsh terrain. There wouldn’t be a benefit to picking on another newer pack either. So why not at least be on friendly terms?

“I also plan to welcome others to some of Ethne’s future events, and it would be a pleasure to extend the invitation to your pack as well. I am curious as to why you would choose not to make alliances, however, and simply wish to be on good terms with other packs…” She frowned a little. “Is your pack lucky enough to not have enemies?”

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.