Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-11-2022, 04:46 PM
The Warlord listened, and nodded his head in understanding. That explained how she had gone to Ashen, it would have been a long trek to take through the harsher North with her young child. He could understand why the solo parent might choose instead to stay with the pack that had always been their ally, their family. It rankled that she hadn’t sent news that she was alive, but with everything going on in his life, it was hard to call up too much emotion over it. The truth was, he wasn’t in the Armada at this time regardless.

As the appearance of a child caught Banshee’s attention, the Warlord pitched his voice low so only Banshee could hear it. “Do I have permission to call her my grandchild?” he asked before Verity could overhear. At Banshee’s agreement, and calling her daughter closer, the Warlord grinned at Verity, nodding his head to her. “Hello, Granddaughter, It's good to meet you” He said, taking a look at the tiny pup. His eyes crinkled in genuine fondness as he took her in. “Go on then Kite. Marshal, keep an eye on them. No more trouble today Kite, alright?” he scolded her gently before giving her a nudge to help guide her to Verity.

He watched and waited until the children had left before turning his attention back to Banshee. “You haven’t told me about the circumstances in how you came to have a daughter?” he prompted gently.

"Sirius"