size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
12-11-2022, 09:50 PM

Kotori listened to the two quietly, gaze switching between them as he observed the pair.  Strix was of the Klein bloodline, the kid got a dip of his head in acknowledgment even as Kotori wondered if the child was the talented as he claimed.  The other wolf admitted to not being as talented but acknowledged they were training and ready to do so.  Kotori gave a few seconds of quiet once they both finished talking.

“Alright.  Strix, Athena, I will let you in Valta,” the simple answer first before adding, “you’ll be tested to ascertain your abilities and put into training, regardless of how little or much skill.”  Kotori firmly believed one could never master their skills, there was always a step further one could go to improve themselves.

“You are welcome to join Valta.  You will become Alkaa, a rank given to those who first join until you prove yourself for a more specified rank.” Kotori grinned, teeth showing as his lips stretched, “I guarantee there is always plenty of work to do so that you can show me your abilities.” Kotori shifted his head and his eyes just a bit as if to nod towards the land behind him before focusing again on the two wolves.  “From here till the end of the rapids is land that Valta claims.” It was a pretty impressive size of land, Kotori was still surprised Corbie hadn’t kept this space.  “Get a look around.  A bit later today, I’ll call on each of you individually to prove yourselves.”

"Kotori Fatalis"

[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]