gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
12-11-2022, 10:48 PM

“Sorry to inform you, Ignis, but there was nothing he could have done. You’ve seen how small my mate is - he’s a pacifist, a healer, and I might add scared of bullies who don’t know when to let something go. I don't trust you wouldn't have hurt him, just to get at me.” Why the hell did that almost sound like Eden? Small, weak, afraid of everything...he shook the thought from his head. "Pathetic choice of mate then, I'm sure you could've done much better. Personally, I wouldn't go around telling people that he's scared of others." A mistake on her end? Probably. Would he use it against them later? He didn't know. He really didn't have a real reason to have stolen Saga away other than to get under her skin.

“You clearly want something, otherwise, you wouldn’t have bothered taking Saga in the first place.” He raised his lip in a quiet snarl, "You threatened what belonged to me. Humiliated me in front of a crowd along with that Armada dick, and you sit there and wonder why I do what I do." He snapped back, "So yes, I do have an issue with you." And when would it end? He wasn't sure. This could be the last of it. Or it might not be. He had no way of knowing...

“...and despite Acere believing you have hope, you still speak ill of him.” His ear perked at the mention of his uncle, crimson gaze fixed on her. “I spoke with his spirit, recently. He took the form of a fox, but it was him.” Gaze narrowed, hackles raising slightly.

“He doesn’t hate you for what you’ve done, Ignis.”

He took a step forward, a guttural growl slipping past his teeth. So Acere visited her...and left him in the dark completely...? Why? He didn't understand it. Did he feel remorse for his actions of the past? Yes...when he felt like himself. He had admitted many things to Eden, just for her to abandon him. And although he had done his uncle wrong, sometimes he wished for him...any sign of him...but he went to Bellamy instead.

Bellamy spoke again, and Ignis remained where he was for a few more moments, the tension in his body difficult to release. He glanced down at Saga again, his mind filling with silence as he regarded her. He was going to miss the cub, and he was sure Rivin and the others would as well. "Tch..." He gently prodded the cub forward. "Go home Saga. We'll see you again soon." He murmured. How soon? He didn't know. Maybe when she was old enough to be out on her own. She was always welcome to come back and see her pirate friends. Bellamy didn't know that though...he'd let her interpret what "soon" meant. He glanced once more at Bellamy before turning to head back home.

-exit unless stopped-

"Ignis"||"Blödhgarm"

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.