Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
12-12-2022, 09:07 AM
It was easy to blame him for her current state. Sirius had promised her eternity, and then turned around and pawned her off to the first wolf that took pity on her. He broke her irreparably that day, and when she had asked for death it was because she had known that this would be the eventuality. A sad shell of the glory that had once been. Sirius was not the only cause of her downfall. She lost everyone that she loved, Archon, Hannibal, Magnus, Io… and the one to truly crush her. Her daughter drove her from Ashen’s borders, and she had only been a dead weight in Habari.

”You can’t understand.” She muttered, still unable to look him in the eye as he snarled at her. Infuriated with the state she was in. Deathbelle had all but given up. No one out there needed her, she wasn’t wanted. The once great Empress was just a waste of space now. The fight had been fully drained out, she had no more strength to pull herself up. ”That is exactly what I am. Useless, broken, a shell.. You’ve already forgotten about me, you should keep it that way.” She was going to do nothing but make him angry.

He shocked her when he went on, telling her that Zee had truly departed this world. Belle grit her teeth, lowering her head further in shame. Why was she still alive when Zee deserved to be here so much more than she did. ”Never lose yourself, they still need you.” Her words were a whisper, he already knew what she said. "Unlike me." He was trying so hard to rile her, to rekindle the fighting flame she once held. His actions would be fruitless though, Deathbelle’s spark was gone. If she truly had the choice to keep her fire she would have, but after so many blows her strength and her fight was stolen. There was no path but this one.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.