gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
12-12-2022, 04:03 PM

He said that Gavroche was a pathetic choice of a mate and Bellamy’s lips lifted in a growl. He was trying to get at her, though Bells was doing her best to keep it reigned in. Ignis was dangerous, and maybe she had been a little too honest and straightforward, but for Acere’s sake, she was still trying to reach him. Still trying to reach a man who likely didn’t even give a shit anymore. She didn’t want things to come to blows again, not in front of Saga, but Ignis was pressing her, and he was hitting buttons that he shouldn’t dare press.

“Your “property”, if that’s what you insist on referring to her as, approached me. Yes, I was going to chase her off. I was in a pit, Ignis, something you should know all too well. You maimed me, rather than just chase me off. Sorry if I hurt your feelings by telling the truth at that challenge, but I’ll remind you that YOU lunged at me. You had gotten your ass kicked, and after what you told me about Acere, after you showed NO regret for a man who doesn’t hate you, despite what you’ve done, yes, you deserved to get your ass kicked there. And you think I’m not going to fight back when you come at me? Are you nuts?” She let her claws bite into the soil.

“You may not have harmed Saga, but you stole her away from her family, and let her naively believe that everything was fine.” Bellamy hissed. “If you still have an issue after today, Ignis, that is your problem. I will warn you once: Come near my family again and next time I will not be willing to talk. I’m giving you a chance, because of Acere, don’t make me regret this choice.” He was releasing Saga, telling her that the pirates would see her again soon. If she chose to go back to them naively then, at that time, she would need to make a hard choice. She would not risk the rest of her children if she chose to go to Ignis, and naively believe he was a good guy.

Bellamy bristled, turning her attention to Saga with a frown. “That man is a liar, Saga, and a bad wolf. He stole you from us and is not a friend of ours. Whether or not you had fun and were safe with him is irrelevant.” Was she being harsh? Perhaps. But bluntness was the only thing she could use to explain this to the cub now. “Ignis is dangerous, and you need to stay away from him. For your safety, and the safety of your family. Do you understand?” Bellamy sighed, hoping the cub would. But she was so young… how could she honestly expect her to understand the feud between two adults?

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.