An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
12-12-2022, 04:43 PM

Azure led the stranger deeper into the woods and heard his story, observant and cautious as he spared glances through the gnarled trees and across the man's ghostly-pale coat. So far he'd noticed no glaring red flags or reasons for distrust, and while the stranger remained polite and respectful Az could think of no reason to reject a warrior who sought a life with them in these mountains. His head nodded in reply as Gabriel mentioned simply hearing of the Armada as the closest option. Normally Azure would hate hearing that their reputation had not preceded them and that the man appeared here by chance, but on the back of the relief that he was not a pirate that feeling was dulled considerably.

As he mentioned the passing of his family, Azure gave a soft and thoughtful hum. "I'm sorry to hear of your family." His ear twitched as a pang of pain started in his chest, his thoughts moving toward his own mother who had recently passed on. "Many of us here have lost someone close to us, but I believe that pain brings wolves closer together." Gabriel had been trained as a warrior before he'd lost his family. He would fit in in the Armada and be able to start to heal - if he hadn't already.

As they neared the Col, Azure paused. He did not intend to bring Gabriel into the mountain without an offer given and accepted, protective of the secrecy the territory provided them. "Seeing as you have roots in combat, I would offer you the beginning position of Warrior. A basic starting rank, until I can assess you properly and see you move up." It was what every wolf was given to start at, a stepping stone to something greater. "Unless you'd rather show me your strength in combat now, and potentially start higher should you impress me." Azure would offer the wolf both options, though should he choose to spar today and do poorly... well, first impressions mattered.

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.