Advanced Navigator (90)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
12-12-2022, 04:47 PM

She was crying, tears streaming down her cheeks as Bae-Syl moved to draw her close. She had missed him, gods she had missed him. It felt like forever since she had seen him last and since they were traveling together and living their lives. She didn’t speak again yet, just drawing close to the rainbow-marked man. He had always towered over her, and even now when she was nearly an adult he was still so much bigger. She let herself cry, and be held by him. She let her words reach him, and let him know what had gone on with her since she’d seen him last. She didn’t want to move for fear that, if she drew back, he would disappear again.

Bae-Syl shushed her, the soft rumble of his deep voice giving her a little comfort. She drew closer to him, holding him close, whining loudly as he spoke. If he had always been here, why hadn’t she been able to see him? Why hadn’t they been able to hang out and pal around together like they used to? Lucy shook her head, not wanting to believe it. “I couldn’t see you… I was worried something happened…” Her voice was quiet as she shivered. “I thought… I thought your cousins came…” She shivered again, though not from cold.

She had been scared this whole time. For him, for both of them. Lucette closed her eyes, desperate to chase off those dark thoughts. Her ears remained pinned to her skull. Her head hurt, and her heart hurt, but he was here. He was there now, and that was what mattered to her right now. “I’m sorry…” She told him. “I know you were never keen on packs… but…” What else could she have done when she couldn’t find him? She had been scared. After living in Avalon a bit and realizing he wasn’t around she didn’t know what else to do. She wasn’t going to be able to stay in Avalon forever…

“I missed you…” Her next words came quietly, a soft confession that she repeated to him. “Please don’t keep yourself from me Bae… Even if those dark parts of you surface, I know we can beat them together. Please…”

"Talk, 'Think.'
Lucette has two companions - a kodkod and a saw-scaled viper. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Bae-Syl, as Lucette's bestie, guardian, and mate is welcome to invade her threads at any time regardless of how they are marked.