Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-12-2022, 05:19 PM
Sirius was struck startled as his giant son leaned his head against the Warlords neck. The unexpected gesture was almost his undoing, as he drew in a ragged breath that worked to stop any other sounds of pain. He could not remember a time his son had made the first move in an embrace, and he leaned his head on Azures neck and closed his eyes. Realizing in that moment how much he had missed the steady presence of his son. "I should have come sooner." He said, his voice a little choked, before he cleared it and straightened, rubbing any hint from his eyes before looking at Azure. Pushing aside the weakness for practicality. Anything less and he knew he would fall apart. The unexpected kindness from his stoic child had hit him harder then any other.

"Its time I brought your siblings back, and we go things moving. There is much to do, and we need a united front to show to the pack. They've slacked, as shown by the raid." He said shoving the conversation in the right direction. "I see no need to usurp you, you make me proud as the Alpha you are. A propose instead a partnership, equal voices." He was uncertain if he would hit resistance with his son here. Leadership had suited him well would he be lothe to share?