size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022WealthyOoh La LaBy the skin of my teeth
12-12-2022, 05:45 PM
Venom greeted him with that beautiful smile of hers, teasing him back with her own witty retort as he settled in to snuggle and surround her smaller body with his own form. Their bodies interlocked with ease, finding their comfortable positions with one another that they had long since discovered through their constant presence with one another. As she had guessed, Maverick had an idea of what was going on with Venom, but had held back on his assumptions until she confirmed his hopes for him. It seemed like today would be that day. With that familiar mischievous Klein grin of hers, Venom regretfully informed him that the pirates had unfortunately not yet fallen to become little more than a stain on the pages of history, but instead had grander news for him. Mav raised a curious brow, but already he was smiling, anticipating what his beloved would tell him next.

Before she spoke the words, she lifted a white-gloved paw to his cheek, her alabaster toes caressing over his jaw while the other took his giant paw in her own dainty grasp, then slid it down her body to rest over her slender belly. Then came the words he'd longed to hear. Carried in Venom's blissful, dulcet voice, the declaration that she was pregnant felt like an explosion of joy and excitement in the dire brute's heart. His smile grew rapidly, spreading til he was grinning ear to ear like an idiot. His thick, bushy tail wagged without restraint and giddy giggles peeled from him as teal eyes darted from her grinning face to where his paw rested over her belly, back and forth while his brain processed their reality. Pregnant; his Venom was pregnant with their puppies! He was going to be a father!

"Pregnant! We did it!" Maverick breathed in ecstatic glee, still only half believing their goal was finally attained. With his paw still resting on his future wife's stomach where their children were growing within her womb, Mav shifted to bring his other stone foreleg around to slip beneath Venom's lithe body, pulling her tighter to him while he embraced her. He was smiling so hard his cheeks hurt and his tail still couldn't stop wagging! He laughed, bringing his lips down to claim Venom's with his own again, and again, and again until he was pelting her muzzle and face with a flurry of loving kisses. "We're going to be parents! I-I'm going to be a dad!" Another laugh from the huge wolf as he added, "Gods, am I glad to know all my parts are working right! Not gonna lie, I was starting to get a bit worried I might be broken or something!"

"Venom & Maverick"

As his mate, Venom may enter his threads not marked as Private.