An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
12-12-2022, 09:34 PM

Azure offered his father his comfort for as long as the man would accept it, stepping back as Seer cleared his throat and regained his composure and easily slipping back into a more professional mindset as the conversation was moved along. That worked fine for him, Az didn't handle his grief so much as push it aside as well. Folding his haunches he took a seat before his father, hearing what Seer had to say and giving a thoughtful nod. In truth, Az did not want to give up the reins. The Armada was finally his, to lead and to one day share with his heir just as Sirius had. Though grief was heavy to hold, and from what he had heard of the last time Sirius had struggled through it, the titanic warrior might need this. If it would help his family to mend and his father's heart to heal, Azure could reluctantly let slip away at least a little of what he had earned.

"I have always just been holding the position for you." Azure spoke softly. There was truth in his words - he'd not won a leadership challenge like he'd always planned when he was a younger man. Sirius had given him the position, selfishly hoarding it when it had been a gift to begin with would be a show of weakness. Evidence that he did not believe he might not be able to win it back should he want it. His lip pulled up briefly in a sad crooked grin. "Though I would not say no to a more equal split of power."

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.