Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-13-2022, 12:01 AM
The Warlord settled down to listen to the story. Listening without speaking as Banshee began her explanation. Telling him of where her life had begun to split from his own. That she had left without requesting permission, or notifying him, didn’t sit well. But he let it go. It was well in the past now, and they were different people to who they had been then.

So he listened, as Banshee unfolded a life in which she had been ensnared by a wolf who wasn’t as he seemed. Who led her astray, and used her. It was clear there was some fear of this male still, despite finding a new life in Ashen. “Give her my name.” The Warlord said. It was a suggestion, if only barely. “Klein-Fatalis. And I will fight for her. Should he ever return to your life, and attempt to lay claim to her, I will let him know the error of his ways. She would be my granddaughter” He said, that possessive streak showing as he held his steady gaze to her. He was not asking her to uproot Verity from Ashen, but he was asking for some claim to the girl. And in doing so, he would protect her.

"Sirius"