gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

WordySamhain 2022
12-13-2022, 01:49 AM
She nodded in response to his comment about her enjoying the smell of the cedar trees without turning her gaze away from the view, her wistful smile widening a bit. "Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying the castle and the comforts it offers, but there will always be something I prefer about being out in the trees." The nice thing she was noticing about Auster so far was the variety of different landscapes and terrains that were all so close together. Even though she hadn't been far into the continent yet, she had already seen the beach, the castle, the plains that surrounded it, the near by grove of trees that were littered with berry bushes, and now the cedar tree forest with the river flowing through it. That was far more diversity in a fairly compact area than she was used to.

She didn't notice him picking up the pine cones or moving closer to her till she felt the bag she was wearing shift and she blinked with surprise, her head turning to see what he was up to. Anthea raised a curious brow at him, peeking at the pine cones he had stashed away. He didn't give her an immediate explanation and instead simply winked in response so she didn't question him, instead just replying silently with a grin. Turning her gaze back toward the land around them at the mention of the falls they were drawing close to, she nodded again and kept going, keeping her gaze peeled for the falls that were only getting louder the further they went.

"Anthea Dásos"