Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
12-14-2022, 03:32 PM

She returned the smile, happy to be back among her own kin. Friends and family alike, and the warmth of knowing she was loved and wanted here was too big to ignore. Nothing mattered more that her family. "Hahah, silly." She said of course playfully, she felt some trust to do so, they grew up in the same pack. Like a childhood friend of sorts. Finally she fully stepped into her home, feeling waves of excitement and anxiety running through her veins. "Oh yes, I was when they arrived! I am sorry I wasnt able to congratulate you back then. Let me do that now! Congrats to you, and your brother too for the blessings! Pups are always great news!" She hopped she too could someday have them on her own..but she had yet to see. "And don't worry! My room is free for others to come and go as they wish!" She never was too attached to her material things, what was her was everyone's. Even more for her family. "If there is anything you need I am always happy to help! You are my family too, and for that I want to support with my whole forces." And with her own life too, she wasn't afraid of losing it for her loved ones.

""