size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
12-14-2022, 06:38 PM

As permission was given, Iki made her way into the den with Relm. Moving towards the pink and black woman, she placed a package down so that Relm could open it. Then Iki stepped back and seated herself on the stones, tail curling around her hip and draping over her paws. The healer gave the larger woman a visual inspection, noting that she seemed physically fit. There was a bit of healing damage that indication Relm hadn't fully listened to the bed rest suggestion.

The woman's tentative tones met Iki's dark ears, expressing that she was happy to see her. Iki could tell that it wasn't something that Relm might normally say and she was moved by the words. A brilliant smile spread across the pale woman's maw, the red corners of her eyes lifting. "I'm honored and happy to see you as well." Iki didn't really have any friends in Elysium yet. Perhaps she and Relm could become friends in time.

One paw lifted and Ikigai indicated the package. "There are herbs in there to help with your strength and stamina. There are also a few little snacks that I thought you might like and some hibiscus soap that I made myself." Iki had included the soap and snacks simply because she thought the woman might need a little pick-me-up after her loss. Iki's marbled gaze rested on Relm and she prompted the fae to open the package.

"P"
[Image: VsG8QnS.gif]