Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-14-2022, 11:02 PM

Florian hoped that he had eased some of Fenix’s worry about running into him. He wasn’t angry about it in the slightest. Fenix seemed a bit surprised by his energy, but Florian kept his gentle smile. Apparently, Fenix had been debating about visiting the graves of some loved ones before he left for Ethne. Ethne…? Florian wasn’t familiar with the name but judging by the context that it had, he had to assume it was a pack. It seemed most wolves did better in a pack… Even his own sister had left, choosing to follow Medusa to the west where she was to make her pack. Florian had been hesitant to go with her, not sure how he felt about Medusa… but he wished Nguruvilu the best.

The attention shifted to him and Florian’s smile faded. His golden gaze shifted to his paws and he drew in a breath. “My brothers and sisters were born here in the North… and I suppose it has been hard trying to let go of the past, and decide where to go from here.” Florian lifted his gaze back to the other male, his smile becoming sadder. “One of my sisters is here, in a pack in Auster… and another just left for a pack to the West… I guess I’m just unsure of where I should be going or doing.” He shook his head.

“What is drawing you to Ethne, if I might ask? And what sort of pack is it? I’m not very familiar with the packs of these lands.”

"Talk, 'Think.'