Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-14-2022, 11:46 PM

Elowen worked on the cobwebs with her tail, grinning a little as she saw how easily they took hold of her tail fur and got brushed away. The downside, however, was that she hadn’t thought about the fact she would need to get cleaned up after. That was a problem for later Elowen, however, because she was going to get as many of these cobwebs and as much dust off the things at her level as she could! She giggled as she went, the motion of dusting the object with her tail different and fun. She hadn’t expected anyone to approach, and certainly not an unfamiliar wolf, but someone called out to her, and El paused to look up at the pretty monochrome-colored lady.

She was quick to notice what the girl was doing, and Elowen puffed up her chest proudly. “Yess’m! If you want to help, that’d be awesome! I’m too short to get some of the stuff, and you’re really tall, so you can!” Her bi-colored eyes shown with brightness. “I can get the stuff down here, and you can tackle some of the cobwebs and stuff in the higher areas! I’ll follow you, so when it falls down I get it the rest of it once and for all.” It was a flawless plan! It had to work.

"Talk," 'Think.'