Loner

Male
gems
size
Extra small
build
player
10-17-2013, 09:55 AM

was it too much to ask? He wasn't sure and didn't want to pretend as though it was a minor thing, for while he was caught in his own ambitions and wants--he had to admit that he would not lie to his sister for anything. The demon's head nodded and he rolled his shoulder, "If anything, I want them to at least hold loyalty dear. Perhaps you can show them what I fear I can't," It was no secret what he was speaking of for he had never been the emotional one, but Syrinx was well aware he was no figure to caudle and shower his children in adoration. While he wanted to and yearned to do so; he could find no such ability to do it. Not without it being awkward and cheapened. His personality had long ago been spoken. He could not change it now.

"If it sways you at all, Maverick, Epiphron, when the time comes...I'll be challenging to take his throne from him," all he needed were the mercenaries to hold off his legion. When the title was his, he would act out on the things he sought necessary. No child would be permitted breeding rights--for he would take them all. Above this--Isardis would forever lose what put him so far ahead of his brood.