size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
12-15-2022, 11:02 PM
Really, Halo was excited. She was so excited to see her friend again. Friends were important... right? Just like everyone else around her, they had their own lives, their own paths, and she was grateful to be a part of them for as long as she could. Still, it seemed like those paths brought them farther and farther from her as time went on. Halo would, once again, have to push back the creeping of the grey. She needed to convince herself that she wasn't being left behind intentionally. Halo could only do her best to convince herself of it.

The less than kind thoughts in her head quieted as Mortis appeared, and she took an excited step toward him. There was something a bit more confident about her now, but maybe that was brought on by the safety she felt around him. The best friend she'd ever had, that had to count for something-- for everything. She set the basket down as it rattled, only now realizing quite how heavy it was. The caution in his voice gave her a heartbeat to pause, but still, she reached out gently. "Things are... things are okay," Halo finally nodded, thinking about the questions he'd asked. "They um, they lost a raid against the Pirates, Azure was pissed," and even, pissed was probably an understatement. "I really just try to um, avoid him," it's a sheepish admission, one that comes with an even more sheepish smile from the pale healer.

"I'm alright, I um... I missed you," her voice was a bit more quiet now. "I wanted to see how you were doing, and how things are here, and um, I brought some things for the pack," Halo gestured to the basket. "And some alcohol for you, too, you helped me set up the stills and I wanted you to be the first to try it," the words came out in a rush, as was typical when she was a bit nervous. Was she allowed to be here? Halo could hope.

"Halo"
[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]