size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022
12-16-2022, 01:34 AM

Remus admittedly hadn't spent a ton of time around the Empress since he joined Ashen, his time mostly spent either with Ike or with doing other tasks around the pack that didn't happen to cross paths with hers, but as his excitement peeked through and he thanked her for everything he saw her smile and that made him feel like she truly did support his desire to marry Ike. He had worried slightly that she would only agree because she might feel like that's what her daughter wanted or maybe because she wanted to make sure there was someone to support Ike as she prepared to be Empress one day, and maybe those things played a factor as well, but she still made him feel as though she was genuinely happy for the turn of events as well. As he expressed how much this meant to him and thanked her for welcoming him into their family, he found himself wishing that his family was here as well so that he could share this news with them, or at the very least his brother who had been his partner for much of their early lives, but since that option wasn't one he had right now he was glad he at least had Venom here to fill in for the parents he was missing.

As the Empress spoke of the trust she was putting in him to help take care of Ike and how the Princess would need a strong partner and a rock, Remus' expression grew a bit more serious and he gave her a knowing nod in response with a soft smile. "And I will do my very best to be all of those things for her." He knew in the back of his mind that as soon as he decided to seriously pursue a relationship with the Crown Princess that he was signing up for much more than simply finding a mate, but Ike made that extra pressure feel worth it. She made him want to take his life more seriously and actually try at more than just being a good fighter or seeing the world. She made him revaluate his priorities and put her before himself. Of course he would never take things too seriously, but he had a feeling that Ike needed that from him too. He gave her another dip of his head and added, "Thank you again, Empress. I hope Ike will react as favorably to my proposal." He grinned and chuckled and as long as there wasn't anything else to discuss or say he would turn to leave, already plotting and trying to decide how he could come up with a proposal that fit the girl he loved perfectly.

"Remus Armada"