gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
12-16-2022, 09:10 AM
Their babies were all growing up, quickly growing from tiny bundles of fur to these incredible wolves that made up Ashen’s ranks. Venom was so proud of all of them, and excited to see just where life would take them. The time was coming for a new start though, new life and the potential to rise again. After so much struggle and strife, it was time for her family to find a new direction, to find themselves, and stop hanging on to dead antiquities.

As Venom mentioned the potential Plague couldn’t help but to express his excitement about becoming uncle Plague again. This brought a happy grin to the Empress’ features, trying not to think about what came after that. With Ike and Iki soon to be married there would be grandpuppies much sooner than later too. Venom wasn’t so certain she was ready for that next step in life. "Good, they’ll certainly need their level-headed uncle to make up for their spirited father.” She joked affectionately, there was no doubt in her mind that Maverick would be a great father.

Plague went on, asking about the future of their married name. She had thought about this extensively, especially after the strange occurrences before. "We haven’t spoken about it, but I’ve been thinking.” She sighed softly and leaned into him, searching for comfort as she spoke of the difficult topic. "I don’t want to talk about how I’ve come to be here but…” She sighed heavily. "I think we should lay the Abraxas name to rest.”

"Venom"
[Image: ven-sig.png]