An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
12-16-2022, 12:59 PM
He heard the disappointment in her voice as she agreed, and he cast her another considering look. It was a lovely spot, and she had packed them a picnic. If she had thoughts of enjoying the spoils by the water he had dashed it with his words. Perhaps if he had Solor and Talis scout the area, they could risk it. Anthea wasn't a fighter - not that he had gathered, anyway - so any bear encounters would be down to him to defend them.

He was lost enough in his planning that her words caught him by surprise. He glanced back at her with a raised brow. "This trip was my idea, the least I can do is ensure you return in the same state you left in" he said, a hint of a smile on his own lips. It wasn't the whole truth, but he didn't want to tell her that he felt a certain level of responsibility for her now. He had dragged her out of the ocean, and learned some of the turmoil that had left her there. He could relate to losing your home, and finding yourself alone in a new world. She started to move away from the lake, and he matched her stride. "I don't see any bears yet, we could risk it… if you want a side of salmon with your lunch?" He suggested, glancing at her from thr corner of his eye to gouge her reaction
[Image: dg62nk4-76f92f5f-869b-474b-8882-b89098d6...nlMae_v5_o]