gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
12-16-2022, 01:58 PM
Venom led the way to the shrine, Maverick as always a supportive pillar at her side. She gave him a loving grin as he placed a paw over hers. The affection and support was all that she needed from him as she lifted her head and called for the pack. Swiftly her wolves gathered around her, family and friends alike. She returned the nods of greeting, from Incubus as he followed Shuriken. To the proud smile that she offered Seere as she pranced jovially before her. A nod and smile to Banshee and Verity as Plague’s family began gathering around her. Kitsune, Pontifex, and Plague all earned a nod of greeting as they arrived and made themselves comfortable. She wondered slightly how Pont might react to everything she had to say. Remus, Pleione, and the rest of Plague’s brood arrived without incident. Spirit and Ciannait rounded out the last to arrive.

She knew that Gloom would not be here today, but she wouldn’t be missing anything but getting a real rank. What she did worry about was her missing son. Venom just hoped that Take was out visiting his brother. Hopefully he would find her soon.

"Good evening, everyone. Thank you for coming. I won’t dally with small talk, as there is much to discuss tonight.” She started easily enough, her sunset gaze flickering to each member of the pack. "Firstly,” she looked to Maverick, "Maverick has asked me to marry him, and I’ve said yes.” She announced with a smile, but it only grew as she went on. "Secondly, we’re expecting a new litter of puppies.” Her heart soared as she said it, her gaze unable to be torn from Mav, but she was curious to take in the reactions.

"Because of that news, I need to specifically address our Apprentices.” She looked to the young and new members of Ashen. "Most of you have developed your skills far beyond the bounds of your apprenticeships. I need you now more than ever, and would like to welcome you into the next rank if your choice without the traditional challenge. Let me know if you would prefer to be Ashigaru, Genein, Scout, or Herbalist.” She offered them easily. "If you would prefer more of a leadership role, you are welcome to issue your challenge for that after the meeting.” She offered them all generously.

"Kitsune and Seere.” She finished speaking to the apprentices and looked to her daughter and niece. "Both of you have shown strong devotion to your family and your pack, I’ve come to trust you implicitly. I’d like to offer you both the rank of Daimyo.” Venom spoke seriously, but proudly. She would be honored to invite them to the highest rank Ashen could offer.

"The next topics may be… unexpected so I will try to explain the best that I can.” Venom paused to gather her thoughts. She was so certain until the moment came to announce her plans. "I am discarding my Abraxas name.” She began sternly, her mind completely made up on this matter. "Believe as you will, but I have come to the conclusion that the fallen god is dead She spared a glance towards Pontifex. "I encourage all of you to do the same, and instead embrace our Klein heritage. With the same thought, I believe it would be prudent to abandon the shrine.” These were words she never believed she would find herself saying, but life had taken her down paths that revealed to her the truth. "And return to the lands we held before the volcano disrupted our lives.” There weren’t very many wolves here that had witnessed the destruction of that day. "My mind is not fully made up, and I welcome any argument against such a drastic change. Or any comment you might have as I bring our time together to a close.”

"Venom"
[Image: ven-sig.png]