Catatonia

Cairo

gems
size
build
player
03-07-2013, 04:05 PM
Quote:

Cairo would sit a long moment, waiting for the child to just tell him what it was, and with quite the passion he would burst, his mind roaring to life with everything that had happened. His head would remain straight, and without intervening whatsoever, he would let the child scream, explain, and just vent in general, when it seemed all of his words were out the brunette male would turn to face him yet again and he would make an attempt to touch his nose to his son's shoulder, "If someone fails to see you as my child, that's their problem, Neo, no matter the circumstances, you are mine, and I'll not even let you deny that, even in this rage,"

Yet Cairo knew, just somehow knew, that it wasn't so much as not being looked at like he was a son of Cairo, but so much as the inferiority complex that ate at him. Yes, it was true, he could be a better warrior than Epiphron, Preston a better healer, it came down to a matter of work, and what it seemed Neo was missing, was the blatant fact, this was the problem, "You are fueled by passion, Neo. I watch you, even now, close of your heart, but if you were as stone cold as you wanted everyone to believe, why would your heart be set on your brother as well?" Clearing his throat the King would turn his head forward and sigh, "If you want the rank before your sisters...prove you deserve it...you are old enough to handle it, find an opponent that you can beat, and prove you deserve the title. Epiphron is not just getting her rank, Erani hold lead Healer, and she's had it for a very long time, I don't know that it should change. Back to Epiphron, she is having to show her skill set before the rank is hers as well,"