size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - PansexualPride - Demisexual
12-16-2022, 05:36 PM

Admittedly Emile hadn't really noticed his sister was back yet. He was usually so secluded it was hard to notice the faces that came and went, and so he wasn't expecting the familiar voice that sounded nearby. The first instinct that went through him was a thrill of panic and his ears pulled back, head ducking to tip his scarred eye towards the ground, the usual posture he took on to hide his scars. Then his brain caught up and he felt a tiny bud of something he wasn't used to... Hope.

The sandy man rounded the nearest tree and his forest gaze fell on a familiar ashen form. Jane. Despite himself, despite all the pain he harbored with himself at all times there was a little happiness. His tail just barely starting to waver behind him the man moved over to his sister's side. "Sssssorry I hadn't got-got-gotten to that one yet yet yet." He said as he approached, noticing the way his sister was nursing her paw and the nearby thorny bush. "I'm trying to pr-pr-prune the more sssssspiky bushes." He said by way of explanation. Her paw would probably be fine, luckily a little prick was likely not going to need much more attention than a quick check-over, if that.

Speech

Art by Nyssa
[Image: 6UZMUzp.png]

Art by Sigath

Warning: Emile's threads may be potentially triggering as he is suffering from extreme mental duress, his threads may include themes of suicidal ideation and physical and emotional self harm. Please take care of yourself and thread at your own discretion.
Emile has a ring of jagged scars around his right eye from the events of the ooze, most of his art do not show this. His profile has been updated to reflect this.

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.