size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
keanai

The Ooze Participant
12-16-2022, 07:35 PM
The dog was truly a curiosity; she hadn't seen the like before. She knew it was a canine - that much was obvious. But curious indeed, as the creature looked quite sturdily built and capable. Not like a wolf in battle, especially not a wolf like her or this pink newcomer, but one that could deliver powerful assistance and might. That in and of itself could turn the tide in a battle.

Her eyes drifted back to the woman, head tilting once more. She didn't respond aggressively, of which Lyra was appreciative. In fact, she was eyed with the same curiosity she felt for the stranger. She dipped her head once more in yet another greeting, before nodding to the first question. "Yes - somewhat, anyway. I had a decent meal the other day but I am starting to get hungry again." She wasn't opposed to working with another wolf for a kill; it made the hunt easier, and they could likely catch larger prey, or more prey depending on what was available in the area.

She followed the stranger's eyes to the ship, and once again nodded to her words. "It is," she agreed cheerfully. "It is an artifact from the humans, from my understanding. I'd dismiss them as myths, but the evidence is all too clear in all of these strange things that dot the land. This is certainly the largest of the artifacts that I have seen.... mostly just remnants in the orchids down south and the weird stuff over in the battlefields in the center of these lands. Both have artifacts from the humans." She wasn't sure if this wolf knew what humans were, but either way she would either value the information or let Lyra know that she knew already.

"I'm Lyra Saxe, by the way. Who're you and your dog companion?" Didn't hurt to exchange names, especially if they were going to hunt together, or explore together, or both.