ardent

Lab Protocol

Maverick

gems
size
build
player
10-17-2013, 11:08 AM

Worry creased his face, for he was genuinely concerned of the fate of the Snow Rogues. Gargoyle had once seemed so invincible, then he had been felled by Isardis - what else may have happened in the past few months? The boy though seemed to have departed from them some time ago, did he really have any information that Maverick didn't already know? He supposed this was the only way to find out. Crucible went on to explain, letting on that he'd been separated from them a few seasons ago. That had to be just after Gargoyle had come to Seracia. It seemed that the fate of the Snow Rogues was anyone's guess. Then he spoke a little about Glaciem, and his knowledge of it. The facts were few, but the emotion was there. Glaciem had an aura about it, the same aura Maverick had felt when one of their women found her way here and was subsequently dragged back. Oh, he'd hated that day - he had hated his lack of ability to take action. ?You were wise not to go there. From what I know - which is very little - it's a breeding factory. I know nothing of what Isardis does with those who cannot provide him young.? What did the Glaciem king do with the males and infertile females? One could only guess. Maverick sighed. ?But nevermind all of that. You found your way here and that's all that matters. I have much I could teach you, but I need to know what you already know. Let's see your defenses, Crucible.? Perhaps it was a rather abrupt change of pace, but the King was ready to begin - almost as ready as the boy was. War was near and everyone needed to be prepared. He would stand still, remaining just as he was so that he wouldn't unknowingly give the boy any tips on how to prepare his defenses.

?speak,?