An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze - Variation 2By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Critical Block!The Ooze Participant1K
12-16-2022, 11:35 PM
Grimshaw wouldn't have to wait long, that much he was thankful for. He hadn't been aware the new man would be sensitive to the sun, but as he approached he was glad that he did. It wouldn't be fair to test one's skills while throwing them into the worst possible situation for them. Grimshaw wanted to know where he excelled, mostly. He might already be a warrior appointed by Azure, but Grimshaw wanted to take part in growing their warriors. At the very least, it kept his skills honed all while sharpening the new members.

"Thank you, he's a Howler Monkey," Grimshaw informed, finding the primate to be quite interesting himself. "Welcome to the Armada, Gabriel. I'm Grimshaw, the Gladiator. I deal with anyone who breaks laws and I run a bar in the marketplace," he casually introduced himself, wondering how familiar with the pack he had already gotten. Grimshaw didn't want to waste much time though. He was bored and wanted to spar the newest member of the pack before anyone else got the chance.

"Speech!"

Code © Skelle 2022 | Art © Kianxiety 2022
Grimshaw has a septum ring, a fluffy curled tail, and a horrible facial scar (hover)
that may not be reflected in his art!

please DM all tags to @betchasaurusrex